NXP’s QorIQ® communications processor portfolio provides scalable performance and security from the smallest form factor, power-constrained networking and industrial applications to new virtualized networks and embedded systems requiring an advanced datapath and network peripheral interfaces.
Our EmSPARKTM Security Suite for NXP QorIQ LayerScape family of SoCs is packaged software that leverages NXP Trust Architecture 2.1 which provides hardware roots of trust for platform security with features like secure-boot, key-management, secure storage, tamper-detection, run-time Integrity checking and hardware isolation, in addition to support for random number generation and cryptography. Trust Architecture is an integral part of every Layerscape SoC.
EmSPARKTM Security Suite streamlines secure boot implementation, firmware packaging for manufacturing, secure provisioning and device lifecycle. It provides:
- Integrity and confidentiality for the entire boot chain from bootloader to TEE to Linux kernel
- Hardware enforced domain isolation (Arm® TrustZone®) for security related tasks, keystore and certificate management
- Trusted execution of critical processes
- Integrated with hardware crypto accelerators for efficient crypto operations
- Abstraction APIs for pre-built, TrustZone isolated security functions:
- firmware update
- secure storage
- Key store and certificate management
- Cryptographic operations
- Supported SoCs: LS1043, LS1012