The Software Evaluation Kit includes all deliverables necessary for a customer to build a fully functional Linux system on a SAMA5D2 Xplained Ultra rev.C board. It includes the following:
- A compressed file containing:
- Assets to build the A5D2 Xplained board with the Evaluation Kit
- Secure SAM-BA encrypted files (.cip) containing the firmware, bootstrap and Customer Key (Sequitur Lab’s Customer Key)
- Scripts/applets for the Secure Sam-BA Loader needed to flash the test boards
- Instructions on how to flash the development board using Microchip’s Secure SAM-BA Loader (Secure SAM-BA Cypher is not needed)
- Development Kit – CoreLockrTM libraries
- Keys and certificates supporting the example applications.
- 1 OEM root certificate preloaded (associated private key provided as a file)
- 1 AWS IoT root certificate
- 1 OEM private key
- Key pairs associated with all the preloaded certificates
- 1 device certificate signed with the OEM root private key and the associated private key needed for TLS mutual authentication with AWS IoT
- You can use the included keys and certificates in other test applications. Keys and certs are not unique to your downloaded copy of the Eval Kit. Do not use these keys in production devices as they do not provide adequate protection. They are to be used with the examples.
- Note: The Kit includes instructions on how to create this device certificate supporting the AWS IoT example. The Production version of the EmSPARKTM Security Suite creates this device certificate on the fly during in-system provisioning.
- A User Guide that includes a detailed description of all the components, examples and how to enable all features of the Kit.
- Example applications
Support: Sequitur provides email support during the evaluation phase. Please send your support inquiries to Support.